The Traffex/Parkex Digital 2021 steering committee is made up of industry insiders from top professional bodies, who between them represent the core of the UK traffic and transport sector and tens of thousands of transport and highways professionals. They will help guide content and programming to make sure it is of vital interest to both public and private sector partners.
Members of the committee include:
- Hannah Bartram, chief operating officer of ADEPT
- Jennie Martin, secretary general of ITS (UK)
- Steve Spender, chief executive of the Institute of Highway Engineers
- Adam Simmons, director of Highways England's future road investment strategy and government relations
- Andy Pledge, secretary at Retroreflective Equipment Manufacturers Association
- Kealie Franklin, general secretary at the Association for Road Traffic Management and Safety
- Daniel Isichei, director of communications at the Chartered Institution of Highways and Transportation.
Traffex event director, Craig Donovan, said: 'Traffex/Parkex has been going for more than a generation and has always been at the very centre of the UK traffic and transport sector. We have been through a lot together and have always come out stronger.
'I believe this year’s digital event will contribute a huge amount to participating visitors and exhibitors. It’s absolutely vital that we as a sector come together to secure a strong recovery for the national economy, with traffic and transport playing a central role. We know the Government will look to the infrastructure sector to help get the country moving again and our message is that we are ready and able to take up the challenge and secure a productive and sustainable future for UK plc. Transport is open for business, and Traffex/Parkex is the trading floor of transport.'