Helen ParkynsAssociate Director IBI Group
Helen has over twenty five years’ experience working on many of the UK and Europe’s flagship ITS projects. She is an internationally respected project manager who combines technical insight and accomplished communication and team management skills to deliver operational ITS projects and services.
She has extensive experience in the development of policy and business cases, operational management of road networks and traffic control centres, driver information systems and behavioural responses to such systems, data exchange, trends analysis and data manipulation, national and European projects.
She has worked on all aspects of the lifecycle of ITS projects, from feasibility studies through to implementation and post project evaluation. Throughout this work, she has successfully consulted with stakeholders, and consolidated technical inputs into policy recommendations. She is skilled at identifying critical path activities and dependencies between tasks to ensure timely delivery of complex programmes.
My Speaker Sessions
Tuesday 14 June 2022
Panel Discussion: Resilience across the network and the impacts of a changing climate
- Optimising the use of budgets and resources to adapt for current and future environmental threats
- Outcomes of the report on emergency preparedness response and recovery
- Prioritising, investing and future proofing
- for flooding, landslides, power cuts etc
- Making use of data for resilience planning
- Vulnerable locations works