Paula ClaytonsmithDirector of Government and Strategy, Local Council Roads Innovation Group
Paula has a varied and extensive career in both the public and private sector. Paula has spoken on Infrastructure and transport for BBC Radio4, at national conferences and written for IHE, CiHT, RSMA and, LCRIG Insights. Paula has been an expert witness to the House of Commons Transport Select Committee on Local Roads Funding and Governance.
My Speaker Sessions
Thursday 08 June 2023
Panel: Delivering social value
- What does it mean to build social value into every aspect of the network?
- What are some examples of social value across the network?
Transport for all
- Paula will be talking about the research work LCRIG is doing with Innovate UK, DfT, and the Transport Technology Forum
- If we are to have a future transport system that is accessible and sustainable, we need to utilise data, research, and insights to do this
- It is not enough to “hope” that our transport systems are inclusive. To this end, Paula will be highlighting the work of the EDI project, learnings to date and how decarbonised transport systems will also need to be inclusive.