Nick Ruxton-BoyleDirector of Environment, Marston Holdings
A Chartered Transport Planner Nick worked for 15 years in the public sector developing data led sustainable transport plans and policies and delivering clean air, active travel and demand management projects.
Nick joined Marston Holdings in 2017 starting at the company’s consultancy Project Centre before moving to lead on the wider groups air quality and environment services.
Nick works with public and private sector clients across the UK and Europe supporting innovative environmental schemes, such as clean air zones and low emission zones, with market leading design, technology, data and enforcement services.
Nick writes a monthly blog for Air Quality News, sits on the BPA innovation board and is chair of the Professional Standards Committee for the CIHT.
My Speaker Sessions
Tuesday 06 June 2023
Decarbonisation through data and digitisation
- Nick and Andrea will take us through how data and digitisation are revolutionising traffic and parking projects through all stages including engagement, data collection and enforcement.
Wednesday 07 June 2023
Panel: Serving the needs of road users and the environment
- What we be done to enhance the environment for people living and working close to the road network?
- How can environmental improvement make a difference in areas such as noise reduction, flood resilience, and better air quality?
- What environmental considerations need to be central during the design phase of projects?
- How does asset knowledge play a role in the decision-making process?
- What measures are needed to track and monitor the impact of construction and maintenance activities?