Mark SaundersClient Director, Colas Ltd
Mark is Client Director within Colas Ltd. He engages clients and other stakeholders in strategy, innovation and thought leadership and works to align client demand with relevant capability.
Mark brings a proven track record in successful collaborative relationships, often using new business models to seek a win:win for all parties. He has run international programmes of innovation and technology application across the UK, Spain, Australia and North America. He is a chartered scientist and, following completion of his first degree at Oxford University, studied his MBA at Henley Business School.
He has held leadership roles across business, local and national government groups related to smart cities, highways, sustainable development and renewable energy.
My Speaker Sessions
Wednesday 07 June 2023
Panel: The road to decarbonisation – the perspective of contractors & consultants
- Discussing government targets and how these can be met
- How is decarbonisation influencing the decision-making process in projects?
- What are the barriers to change?
- How can different procurement models enhance decarbonisation?
- Are next-gen materials and practices being used to their fullest potential?