Dan CampsallChairman, Agilysis
Having dedicated over a decade to road safety, Dan has been involved in leading a number of pioneering and critically acclaimed initiatives such as MAST online, CrashMap.co.uk and Safer Roads Berkshire all of which have gone on to win major awards. Dan also does a good deal of training, public speaking and is often used as a commentator by various media networks.
Dan has a background in marketing and communications who has overseen many of RSA’s campaigns; a portfolio of initiatives that embraces everything from car seat safety and child pedestrian training to young drivers and motorcyclists.
My Speaker Sessions
Tuesday 06 June 2023
Community & culture – Keys for workplace wellbeing
- Making the mission matter – the importance of being aligned around our social purpose
- Measure what you value – making wellbeing measurable and movable
- Raising the bar – creating space for challenge and accountability
- Curiosity at the edges – how intentional collaboration drives an innovative culture
- Building community amid diversity – when fun is quite literally ‘baked in’