Exhibitor Open Day
Wednesday 13 February 2019
The NEC, Birmingham
After a successful open day at the NEC in Birmingham we are now looking forward to the show opening it's doors on Tuesday 2nd April 2019.
This year's open day gave first-hand insight into the new content and features we have lined up for 2019:
- New conceptual road feature designed to take visitors on an interactive journey while showcasing some of the latest products, concepts and services
- A ‘Trading floor’ area for exhibitors to deliver information on business deals and new products
- Central themes of collaboration and how technology is driving change on the road network
- Live hackathon - the Data Discovery Centre - using real industry data to help create solutions for challenges on the network
- Directors briefings - a series of briefings for local authority and private sector directors to help them develop and deliver more efficient and effective services
- Round tables - a series of invite-only round table debates reflecting the latest thinking
- Traffex Community - Networking isn’t just for the day - Traffex dinner, Exhibitors drinks reception and Traffex themed bars around Birmingham
- Two conference theatres delivering the latest strategic high-level thinking and best practice operation delivery
Hopefully, this will give you an overview of how Traffex 2019 is changing, but we would also like to draw particular attention to the marketing section of our presentation as we would be keen for you to maximise all the opportunities available to you from our dedicated PR team, editorial team and marketing team.
Get in touch with Becky Hadley to find out about out PR opportunities and take a look below for a compilation of some of Transport Network's events TV appearances on British television including BBC's The One Show, Reporting Scotland, ITV News and BBC Breakfast:
And don't forget to send your apprentices along to Futures Day at Traffex on Thursday 4th April. Students can join debates on the next generation of skills, learn how to get on-the-job training and enjoy an interactive Q and A with industry executives. To sign up please click here or more information please contact Rebecca Mclaren.