Keeping you safe
This information is under constant review and will be updated in line with government guidelines as they are announced.
With government COVID regulations now being lifted, your health and safety is still our biggest concern and we are committed to ensuring Traffex can run in the safest way possible.
Working closely with the Association of Event Organisers (AEO) and the best practice industry guide ‘All Secure Guidelines 2.0’, the UK government and venue we will be implementing the following safety measures to ensure you can attend our event safely and with confidence.
- Allocated time slots for unloading and loading during build up and breakdown
- Clear signage at the event to support relevant safety measures
- Enhanced venue cleaning prior to and during the exhibition
- Continuous sanitisation throughout the exhibition focusing on high-touch point areas e.g. toilets, door handles and lifts
- Hand sanitising stations provided throughout the exhibition
- It will be mandatory for each stand to have prominent hand sanitisers and/or wipes displayed on their stand for visitors and staff to use
- Hygiene reminders to regularly wash hands will be in place throughout the venue
- Safer payments – contactless payments will be encouraged throughout via card or phone, with an email receipt wherever possible.
- Face coverings are optional and no longer required by law, but the government expects and recommends that people should continue to wear them in crowded and enclosed settings
As we progress through the year, we will continue to assess the measures required in line with government and venue guidelines to ensure a safe, secure and enjoyable event for all involved.
Please check this page regularly, as all future updates including terms and conditions of entry into the exhibition will be displayed here.