2021 Steering Committee
The Traffex/Parkex Digital 2021 steering committee was made up of industry insiders from top professional bodies, who between them represent the core of the UK traffic and transport sector and tens of thousands of transport and highways professionals. They help guide content and programming to make sure it is of vital interest to both public and private sector partners.
Members of the committee for 2021 included:
- Hannah Bartram, chief operating officer of ADEPT
- Jennie Martin, secretary general of ITS (UK)
- Steve Spender, chief executive of the Institute of Highway Engineers
- Adam Simmons, director of Highways England's future road investment strategy and government relations
- Andy Pledge, secretary at Retroreflective Equipment Manufacturers Association
- Kealie Franklin, general secretary at the Association for Road Traffic Management and Safety
- Daniel Isichei, director of communications at the Chartered Institution of Highways and Transportation.