Building back stronger in 2022...
Join us in person at the NEC Birmingham from 14-16 June 2022 for the UK’s largest dedicated traffic management, transport and parking event; connecting forward thinking innovators with central government, local authorities and the traffic and mobility supply chain.
Traffex event director, Craig Donovan, says, "Traffex has been going for more than a generation and has always been at the very centre of the UK traffic and transport sector.
"The Government is looking to the infrastructure sector to help get the country moving again and our message is that we are ready and able to take up the challenge and secure a productive and sustainable future for UK plc. Transport is open for business, and Traffex Parkex is the trading floor of transport."
Watch this space over the coming months as we prepare your brand new conference programme with the usual line-up of exceptional speakers. Registration will go live in spring 2022.
What you can expect at Traffex 2022
- Explore the latest cutting-edge products, technologies and services
- Benefit from an extensive programme of seminars and presentations
- Network with peers and connect with new people
- Hear about new ideas and share knowledge
- Challenge perceptions about transport, traffic & parking, and much more...
NEW for Traffex 2022
In addition to our usual Transport Network and Highways Theatres, 2022 will see the introduction of:
- Product Showcase Theatre: where you can watch the latest technology and service solutions in action
- The Start-up Zone: promoting new start-up businesses as a key part of the future of the sector
In the meantime, check out our 2021 digital event highlights video below: