Exhibitor Open Day
Wednesday 13 February 2019
The NEC, Birmingham
Traffex 2019 is changing
Transport Network, organisers of the biannual Traffex and Parkex exhibitions would like to invite you to the Exhibitor Open Day at The NEC, Birmingham on 13 February 2019.
Whether you are a past or current exhibitor - or someone who is considering exhibiting at Traffex or Parkex 2019, then this Open Day is a must!
Book your place and join us in February where you will get to:
- Hear how the exhibition is changing and how you as an exhibitor could benefit from these changes
- Hear about the main show features for 2019 and the main focus for content
- Gain insight on how to market your company before, during and after the show
- Discover the benefits of working with our marketing team
- Hear from other exhibitors on how they deliver their marketing and get organised for the event
- Find out how to engage with our 10,000 visitors and 350 other exhibitors
- Learn how our show content is helping to drive change in the industry
- Meet the Editors of our magazines and hear how they are supporting the exhibition
- Talk to our operations team who will help you plan and organise every element of your time at Traffex and Parkex 2019
What’s new for 2019?
As well as discovering how Traffex and Parkex can help your organisation benefit from exhibiting or sponsoring, the open day will give you first-hand insight into the new content and features we have lined up for 2019. Below is a brief synopsis of the content and features you can expect to hear about in full:
- New conceptual road feature working with leading consultants to take visitors on an interactive journey while showcasing some of the latest products, concepts and services
- A ‘Trading floor’ area for exhibitors to deliver information on business deals and new products and innovation
- Central themes of collaboration and how technology is driving change on the road network as well as Traffex central - Traffex being the central platform for debate, discussion, innovation and development in the highways and transport sector
- Live hackathon - the Data Discovery Centre - using real industry data to help create solutions for challenges on the network
- Directors briefings - a series of briefings for local authority and private sector directors to help them develop and deliver more efficient and effective services and create better places to live and work
- Round tables - a series of invite-only round table debates reflecting the latest thinking
- Traffex Community - Networking isn’t just for the day. Discover all the additional networking opportunities available throughout the show - Traffex dinner, Exhibitors drinks reception and Traffex themed bars around Birmingham
- Two conference theatres delivering the latest strategic high-level thinking and best practice operation delivery via case studies, technical session and debate and discussion and covering every sector of the highways and transport sector
How to secure your 'Open Day' place
For more information or to book your place at the Traffex and Parkex Exhibitor Open Day please email Michaela Catelin or call her on 0207 973 4608.