Welcome to Traffex 2019, the UK's largest and most established exhibition for all those involved in the highways and traffic engineering sector.
With hundreds of experts and the most important industry trade associations all under one roof, the exhibition provides the perfect opportunity to do business with a wide range of suppliers, ask questions, and network with peers from across the globe.
What’s new for 2019?
- New conceptual road feature working with leading consultants to take visitors on an interactive journey while showcasing some of the latest products, concepts and services
- A ‘Trading floor’ area for exhibitors to deliver information on business deals and new products and innovation
- Central themes of collaboration and how technology is driving change on the road network as well as TRAFFEX central - TRAFFEX being the central platform for debate, discussion, innovation and development in the highways and transport sector
- Live hackathon - the Data Discovery Centre - using real industry data to help create solutions for challenges on the network
- Directors briefings - a series of briefings for local authority and private sector directors to help them develop and deliver more efficient and effective services and create better places to live and work
- Round tables - a series of invite-only round table debates reflecting the latest thinking
- TRAFFEX Community - Networking isn’t just for the day. Discover all the additional networking opportunities available throughout the TRAFFEX 2019 - TRAFFEX dinner, Exhibitors drinks reception and TRAFFEX themed bars around Birmingham
- Two conference theatres delivering the latest strategic high-level thinking and best practice operation delivery via case studies, technical session and debate and discussion and covering every sector of the highways and transport sector
We are also pleased to announce that the exhibition will once again be held alongside Parkex, Europe’s largest dedicated parking event. Organised in collaboration with the British Parking Association (BPA), Parkex provides a platform for leading industry suppliers and parking brands to launch the latest cutting edge products and services.
With over 10,000 professionals expected to attend, there will be plenty to see at next year’s Traffex and Parkex. Visiting is free but pre-registration is essential. If you’re a transport industry professional and you’d like to be one of our guests, please register for your ticket here.
If you missed the show in 2017 you can find a selection of podcasts from the event by clicking here. Alternatively, take a look at some of our highlights in the video below: